Friday, July 21, 2017

Thank You Jesus for a wonderful day in Waikiki Jun 16, 2017 (Mainly pictorial review)

Sorry folks. I've been fighting a nasty illness for sometime. So the pics will have to do the talking. I have trouble writing for the most part till I can fully recover. Anybody who wants to pray for me, if you could spare the time, please do so. TY and let Jesus take the wheel. My Hotel was Moana Surfrider. Expensive but decent price for locals.

 


 


 


 











The Cross!

 


 


 


Forgot where this was.




Cheesecake factory







Still hanging in there. Praise Jesus!

Not giving up; and neither should you. God is my healer!

O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Psalm 30:2 (KJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transformers: Titans Return Galvatron and Nucleon review.

Aloha folks, it has been a while since I popped an update. Today's review is the insane, feared 2nd leader of the Decepticons: Galvatron...